All our food is based on the finest seasonal produce available.
We look forward to welcoming you to try our traditional and hearty cuisine.
It is delicious.
- Marinated herring with cream, onions, apple and flax oil – Sledz macerowany – £8
- Steak Tartare – Tatar – £12
- Russian vegetable salad – Salatka Jarzynowa £6
- Marinated beetroot with fresh horseradish sauce – Buraki marynowane – £6
- Game pate served with cranberries -Pasztet z dziczyzny – £7
- Mix salad with smoked bacon and tomatoes – Salata z grillowanym wedzonym boczkiem i pomidorami – £8
- Grilled chicken salad with a balsamic dressing – Salata z grillowanym kurczakiem i sosem balsamicznym – £8
- Polish style stuffed eggs with chives – Jajka faszerowane – £6
- Fried pan pork sausage with patato salad – Smazona kielbasa z salatka ziemniaczana – £7
- Polish black pudding – Kaszanka £7
- Calf’s liver with fried onion and apple – Watrobka cieleca – £8
- Dumplings (with a choice of fillings; meat or cheese, potato and onion or cabbage) – Pierogi – £8
- Marinated salmon with potato pancakes – Losos marynowany – £9
- Sweetbreads with armagnac – Grasica – £12
- Red Borscht-Barszcz z uszkami – £6
- Cucumber soup – Ogorkowa – £6
- Tomato soup – Pomidorowa – £6
- Sour rye soup – Zurek – £6
- Cold Summer Borscht – Chlodnik – £6
- Tender chicken in pot, served in a slow cooked broth. Served with home made noodles, lemon sauce and broth vegetables – Kura w rosole – £15
- Topside of beef simmered in boullion.
Served with boullion boiled vegetables and a horseradish sauce.
Sztukamies z kwiatkiem £19
- Rabbit in mustard sauce. Served with egg noodles and stewed carrots – Krolik w sosie musztardowym – £20
- Roasted duck stuffed with apples. Served with potatoes and red cabbage with prunes -Kaczka pieczona – £20
- Pan fried fillet of Cod with horseradish sauce. Served with fresh spinach and stewed carrots -Dorsz smazony – £19
- Poached salmon with julliene vegetables.
Served with spinach and carrots stewed with ginger and honey.
Losos w warzywach – £18
- Beef roulade stuffed with bacon, pickles and prunes. Served with buckwheat and beetroots –
Zrazy wolowe – £17
- Veal escallops sautéed with fresh tomato, garlic, white wine and cream.
Served with stewed carrots and potatoes noodles
Eskalopki cielece a la Toklas – £19
- Breaded pork chop
Served with mash potatoes and cucumber salad
Kotlet schabowy – £16
- Pork Tenderloins with mustard and honey sauce.
Served with Silesian gnochi and beetroots
Poledwiczki wieprzowe – £16
- Lamb cutlets.
Served with mash potatoes and spinach.
Kotleciki jagniece – £20
- Veal schnitzel with fried egg.
Served with mashed patatoes and carrots.
Sznycel cielecy – £17
- Venison medallions flambee with bison grass vodka.
Served with potatoes dumplings and beetroots.
Medaliony z sarny – £22
- Dumplings stuffed with fresh strawberries – Pierogi z truskawkami – £6
- Pancakes stuffed with cheese – Naslesniki z serem – £6
- Apple fritters – Racuchy – £ 6
- A selection of cakes – Wybor ciast – £5
VAT included. 10% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill.
Please be aware that our menu changes daily. However, if there is something particular that you would like to try,
please contact us and we will do our very best to ensure that it will be waiting for you on your arrival.